Careers at Ciracom
Ciracom is looking for Technical Support Engineer(s) Level Two
Why join us? In 2010, Ciracom, Inc. is geared to grow by 26% and we are aiming to become the premier Cloud based service centric provider for the small to medium sized business market.
Why else? Ciracom, Inc. offers an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401K and generous vacation time.
There’s more – training. We believe in training and provide a growth track for each person.
And… we’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class and hard working team.
Customer Care Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer
Location(s): Fairfax, VA
- The Customer Care Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer (CCT2) is responsible for providing technical support for escalated issues concerning customer workstations, applications, servers and networking devices and firmware.
- Further the CCT2 will design, install, configure, and support an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet.
- The Engineer is responsible for day to day computing systems’ operations; maintaining technical customer service tools and customer systems.
- May supervise other network support and client server specialists and plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures and architectures based upon our defined client best practices and requirements.
The Ciracom Family looks for:
- Those that adhere to our core values; Honesty, Integrity and Grit; to be successful here you must be able to work in a fast paced environment, that is ever evolving and challenging.
- Focus on the client and able to deliver service with a WOW! Must be able to support escalated issues that are presented to the Customer Care Center, using research and troubleshooting methods to quickly diagnose and resolve problems.
- Must be able to manage time effectively while identifying and prioritizing escalated issues.
- Individuals are responsible for adhering to established metrics and objectives which include case management, written communication, training development, and quality analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position due to continual interaction with external and internal customers. Communication is over the phone, in person and in writing.
- A college degree in Computer Science or 4 years of direct experience.
You will need to bring your Geek DNA knowledge:
- DOS, Windows 2000/XP/2008/2010; Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010; Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010, Active Directory, Remote Access, VPN, Handheld E-Mail Devices, Hardware Troubleshooting and NTFS.
- Experience with Cisco and Polycom Enterprise IP Solutions and features such as routing, QoS, VPN, Load balancing, VLANs, access list, routers, switches and IDS. Knowledge of network data communications and personal computer diagnostic aids and tools.
- An absolute passion for building a technology company and industry leader and we seek only those that desire to be world-class.
Interested in joining Ciracom? Please review our website for more information and for general questions, contact us at 703-621-3900, extension 4 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.